Expect the best from Alamo when it comes to the transcription and editing of your organization’s patient medical records and clinical documentation.
We transcribe all types of medical reports and correspondence in various specialties including:
- General medicine/ surgery
- Interventional Pain Management
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Carotid duplex scans
- Nuclear imaging
- Radiology reports
- Workers comp and impairment ratings, RMEs, peer reviews, and insurance correspondence…..
- Letters of Medical Necessity.
- Medical related interviews and meetings.
- Clinical trials.
- Dedicated account manager.
- Dedicated medical transcriptionist per dictator.
- Next day turnaround.
- Competitive rates.
- No hardware or software expense.
- Robust integrated RTF text editor replaces MS Word.
- Electronic signature at no extra charge.
- 24 month cloud document storage with search capability to locate records in seconds.
- 60 day cloud audio storage of dictations.
- 24-hour toll-free phone-in dictation.
- Digital Voice Recorder- auto upload audio files in seconds from your hand-held DVR.
- Secure, HIPAA-compliant document distribution.
- EMR/EHR integration.
For a free quote contact us at 210 692-1990. You could be ready to dictate today!
Alamo Transcription: Committed to privacy and document integrity.
Here at Alamo, we understand that upholding HIPAA privacy standards is absolutely critical to healthcare providers and patients. To that end, every effort is taken to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of every document we transcribe. At Alamo Transcription, we employ the following practices to ensure that we are meeting the highest standards of patient confidentiality in securing Protected Health Information.
- Signed confidentiality agreements with transcriptionists and editors.
- User access and activity is logged enabling us to know each transcriptionist, editor, or physician staff member that has viewed, printed, faxed or downloaded any given document.
- Individual user profile permissions to authorize privileges such as viewing, listening, editing, faxing and printing.
- All routing of PHI is accomplished within our secure network environment. We never send transcripts via email- this is not a secure method of transmitting medical records.
- We require that the transmission of all voice and text files be encrypted and password-protected.
- Both our web application and our desktop products use the latest encryption technologies.